Thursday, July 5, 2012

A little colour to brighten your day...

 I recently bought some Czech glass pear briolettes to play with.  The benefits of them being made of glass is that you can have a bigger bead, for a lower price and still offer good quality jewellery, as I still use sterling silver wire and findings.  This means that earrings are sensitive ear friendly =) 

 I'll be buying more of these beads in the future to offer a wider selection of colours.  As this was my first time buying from this seller I'm happy to say that they offer a great service.  Its really important to me to have reliable sellers to buy my materials from!

I love having a variety of colours to choose from, so its a good thing that I can make jewellery to match my jewellery needs =)

No comments:

Post a Comment