Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Autumn Fall.......

It's still Autumn so I thought I'd share these lovely finds with you.  A collection of handmade,  vintage and art/ photography lovelies in Autumn/ Fall Shades and themes. 
We've had some beautiful sunshine (maybe to make up for the lack of it at the end of the Summer holidays) which has been wonderful!  True it's a bit windy at times, with down pours, but lets focus on the Autumn sunshine and beauty before we have to put on big coats and as my layers of clothing as possible!  Here's a pic I took of a mini pile of gorgeous colourful leafs we found next to my children's school =)

1 comment:

  1. Such stunning Autumn colours - a lovely blog - bonjour from us at http://detoutcoeurlimousin.blogspot.fr/ - do pop over and say hello :-)

    ReplyDelete