Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Craft Britannia's November Treasure-Thon.....Winter Weddings

 Well one of the themes this treasure-thon was winter weddings, so I put together some treasuries based on this theme.  For this one I added lovely touches of blue and wanted a kind of fairytale vintage feel to it.  You'll note the swan, a bird associated with love, partnership and found in many myths and fairy tales =)



This time I used whites and creams with some nature inspired items being the main focus.  I was kind of going for a soft snow effect..... 


And now for that burst of Christmas red with some traditional dark evergreen.  The idea for this treasury in part came from the old Christmas hymn "The holy and the ivy", which I had to sing at school and is maybe one of my favorites =)

No comments:

Post a Comment