Saturday, February 23, 2013

Spring Trip to Paris...

Today's Crafty Folk Team Red Hot 100+ winner is Phoebe Dreams and the chosen item her lovey Tiny Yellow Earrings.  Surprise surprise I've made a treasury in which to feature the earrings, well I like making treasuries =)  The theme I went with was a trip to Paris, with a vintage feel to it, as thats what comes to mind when I look at these earrings. 

Have I ever been to Paris, no, but I'm lucky enough to live not too far from a French bakery, well 20-30 minutes walk, but hey for delicious pain au chocolat and Almond croissants that's not too far!  There are also a couple of french vintage and antique shops near by that are well worth a visit!  So with that I'll bid you au revoir until the next post =) xx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment