Sunday, February 23, 2014

Every Thing is Peachy.....


I thought it was time to give you some eye candy =)  Here's a pair of what I like to call vine styled earrings using freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals.  They are very cute and I've made them in several colours.  So what else have I been up to well I'm currently taking part in Etsy school (might of mentioned that already) and I've bought some new materials, as well as doing some research as I have some lovely ideas =)  But as always I am a mother and family things come first....  To anyone that might be reading this and might be wanting to do something creative but has a lot of demands on their time, I'd say if you can even do a little bit, just for yourself, even if no one else is going to see it or read it, do it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment