Thursday, February 6, 2014

Happy New Year....


 I know it's February, but it's just the start of the Chinese year of the Horse and for some reason it feels more like the start of the New Year for me too.  It could be longer days and a little more sunshine between the rain clouds, what ever it is I'm starting to get into the swing of things again and the creative ideas are starting to flow.  Hopefully as always there will be some sunshine to take pics!

This is an example of the lovely things Sarah makes, to visit her shop click here!

I'm taking part in a Etsy school program this month to help my shop become even better.   I've been teamed up with a partner, Sarah of In The Bowerbirds Nest and along with other members of British Emporia Team we'll be helping each other out along this journey =)

No comments:

Post a Comment