Sunday, September 23, 2012

Twittering like a little bird...

Well this week I've been getting into the hang of Twittering a bit more and I have to say that I defiantly saw an increase in views to both my shop and my blog.  I also found it to be a really good source for information on events, guides and relevant websites to me as a crafter and a seller, rather then just goggling.  The reason for this maybe that most of the people I follow at the moment are craft connected.  But it is a great format for sharing on and promoting yours and other peoples work and the things you like and want to share.  I'm still learning new things, like the twitter lingo and trying out different #tags, but I'm getting there =) 

Here's a handy link if your new to Twittering, 7 Instant Social Media Tips for Etsy Sellers,
by Heidi of Etsy's UK & Ireland Seller Support Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment